The popularity of Dental Implants has been steadily increasing over the years. It is easily comparable to and even better than other dental restoration treatments available today. Thanks to the ever-evolving technology in dentistry, people can now get more comfortable, convenient, and natural-looking teeth replacements.
Missing a tooth has always been a dilemma for anyone, imaging missing more than one! Although dentistry has multiple restoration options, some do not meet the preference and needs of all patients. Some traditional treatments are uncomfortable, inconvenient, and noticeable which makes patients wish they can get better teeth restorations.
At Greenwich Smiles, we work hard in providing gentle and compassionate care that everyone deserves. We use the latest dental technology with a relaxed atmosphere to make sure that our patients would receive only the best treatments effectively and efficiently.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a screw-like dental device made of titanium that is surgically placed on the patient’s jawbone. It is to serve as the missing tooth’s root that can hold dental prostheses such as dental crowns, bridges, and dentures in place to act as the missing teeth. An implant post can promote Osseointegration which is the process of forming a natural bond between the bone and the implant. It helps in further stabilizing the implant which makes it a natural part of the mouth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- It secures the dental prostheses in place allowing patients to enjoy smiling, eating, and talking without any worries of slipping dentures and missing teeth.
- Missing teeth is one of the factors that cause a change in the bone and facial structure of patients if left untreated. With the dental implants bone loss, gum recession, and teeth or jaw misalignment can be prevented which the culprit is for the change in appearance.
- It restores the ability of patients to chew properly, talk clearly, and smile confidently by giving a solution to missing teeth.
- With proper dental hygiene and care, dental implants are guaranteed to last long in preserving the overall structure and providing a complete set of teeth that can boost the overall health and wellness of patients.
- For people who are concerned about how they look dental implants are the best solution to restore their self-esteem and boost their confidence by providing a solution for their missing teeth.
- It lets patients eat whatever they like without any restrictions compared to traditional dental restorations. The teeth can be entirely used to chew on any food without any worries of it breaking or slipping.
- It does not require any special creams or solutions for its cleaning and maintenance. Regular brushing with a soft-bristled toothbrush, flossing, and rinsing is sufficient for its proper maintenance and care.
Aiming to restore your teeth as natural as it was before? Contact us to know more about Dental Implants in Greenwich, CT, or to schedule your appointment with Greenwich Smiles.