At Greenwich Smiles, we take pride in our state-of-the-art dental services that help our patients achieve and preserve healthy, beautiful smiles.
- Crowns & Bridges: Our practice offers natural-looking porcelain crowns and bridges for people who have severely damaged or missing teeth.
- Dentures: Teeth can be lost due to injury or oral health problems. Regardless of the reason, we offer our patients dentures as a tooth replacement option. These can be fixed or removable.
- Mouth Guards: A mouth guard is an oral appliance that is worn over the teeth. Dental injuries are quite common while playig sports, mouth guards protect the teeth against blows and injuries that can occur during contact sports and activities Wearing a mouth guard can not only help in preventing cracks, chips and fractures to the teeth but can also protect the lips, inner cheeks, gums and even the lower jaw.
- Regular Checkups: Regular dental checkups are comprised of a comprehensive assessment of your oral health, screenings for oral cancer, a professional dental cleaning and if neccessary, digital X-rays.
- Sleep Apnea: Sleep apnea is a disorder characterized by pauses in breathing or shallow breaths during your sleep. We offer oral appliance therapy for the effective treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: We offer tooth-colored fillings to restore the appearance and function of damaged teeth.